Wednesday, March 23, 2016

RE: Newsletter Article re Judges Bureau Blog

I looked at the March issue of Founder.  I could not find my message about the Judges Bureau Blog anywhere.  Where was the article published?  I am not getting any responses from the Blog, so I suspect that people still do not know it exists.

 

Avis French

 

From: Hulett, Marie [mailto:mhulett@coastline.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 9:06 AM
To: Avis French
Cc: jillb.tm@gmail.com
Subject: RE: Newsletter Article re Judges Bureau Blog

 

Thank you.

Please send me photos of participants in action (from past events) as well as your headshot.

Best,

Marie

 

Marie T. Hulett

Multimedia Producer, Telecourses and Educational Media
Coast Learning Systems

Division of Military Education, Corporate Training & Business Development

Coastline College
11460 Warner
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Office: 714-241-6234 Ext. 16769
Fax: 714-241-6139

 

 

From: Avis French [mailto:eavisf@cox.net]
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2016 10:56 AM
To: Hulett, Marie
Cc: jillb.tm@gmail.com
Subject: Newsletter Article re Judges Bureau Blog

 

Hi, David Penrose has set up a Judges Bureau blog and suggested that I put an article in the newsletter about the blog.  The article is attached.  Let me know if  you need more information.  Thanks.

 

Avis French

 

No comments:

Post a Comment